Mini-classes are 20-minute programs held during your zoo field trip. Classes are led by trained volunteers. Topics correlate with many of the Zoo Activity Packets and Discovery Boxes. Programs are offered every half hour beginning at 9:30 am on weekdays. No additional charge beyond zoo admission.
- Savannah Survivors (Grades 1-5)
- Ocean Life (Grades 2-6)
- Down on the Farm (PreK)
- Bringing Up Baby (Grade K)
- Fur, Feathers, and Scales (Grade 1)
- Related to Reptiles (Grade 2)
- Going, Going, Gone (Grade 3)
- The Web of Life (Grade 4)
- Animals Have Class (Grade 5)
- Zoo Careers (Grades 6–8)
To schedule a Mini-Class, contact the Zoo Education Department at 260-427-6808 or email@example.com.