We’re open late this summer and our guests love the new evening hours! Here are the top five things you can do after 5PM:
1. Dinner! Enjoy al fresco dining at one of our restaurants. Ray’s Barefoot Grille specializes in family favorites like burgers, tenderloins, and wraps. The Tree Tops Cafe features pizza, fresh bread sticks, and salads. Get together with family and friends for the “wildest” dinner in town!
2. See what the animals do in the evening. Our animals tend to get active in cooler temperatures. See the hyenas and prairie dogs wake up and get moving as the heat of the day tapers off.
3. Take advantage of shorter lines. Our train ride, sky safari, carousel, and river ride have shorter wait times in the evening. Buy a ride pass and get 12 rides for the price of 10!
4. Chat with a zoo keeper. Our zoo keepers are here late and love talking with guests about the animals in their care.
5. Photos, photos, photos. Lighter crowds combined with favorable natural light make evening the perfect time for photo opportunities at the zoo. Snap a masterpiece on your next zoo visit and share it with us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Plan an evening visit to take advantage of our later summer hours. See you at the zoo!