Your Zoo Membership is a great value at home and when you travel! Use your Membership Travel Card to receive discounted admission to more than 140 zoos throughout North America.
Show your Membership Card and a valid picture ID to receive the reduced admission rate when you visit participating zoos. Please note:
- Every zoo varies in how it will honor your membership, and zoos can change their admission policies at any time. Some zoos limit the number of family members admitted at the discounted rate. If you are planning to visit one of the zoos or aquariums listed below, please contact that facility in advance to verify their admission policy for members of the Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo.
- Some zoos are closed for part of the year.
- Many zoos offer discounts on gift shop purchases, parking, or concessions. Be sure to ask.
- Carry your Fort Wayne Zoological Society Membership Travel Card whenever you travel.
If you have additional questions, please call our Membership Coordinator at 260-427-6827.
These zoos offer discounted admission to Fort Wayne Zoological Society Members. The Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo offers 50% off admission to members of these institutions.
Little Rock Zoo
Aquarium of the Bay, San Francisco
Fresno Chaffee Zoo
Charles Paddock Zoo, Atascadero
CuriOdyssey, San Mateo
Happy Hollow Zoo, San Jose
The Living Desert Zoo, Palm Desert
Los Angeles Zoo
San Francisco Zoo
Santa Ana Zoo
Santa Barbara Zoo
Sequoia Park Zoo, Eureka
Beardsley Zoo, Bridgeport
Brandywine Zoo, Wilmington
Brevard Zoo, Melbourne
Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens, Sanford
Lowry Park Zoo, Tampa
Mote Marine Aquarium, Sarasota
Palm Beach Zoo, West Palm Beach
The Florida Aquarium, Tampa
Maryland Zoo, Baltimore
Squam Lakes Natural Science Center, Holderness
Natural Science Center of Greensboro
North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher, Kure Beach
North Carolina Aquarium of Pine Knoll Shores, Atlantic Beach
North Carolina Aquarium on Roanoke Island, Manteo
North Carolina Zoo, Asheboro
Western North Carolina Nature Center, Asheville
Roger Williams Park Zoo
Caldwell Zoo, Tyler
Cameron Park Zoo, Waco
Dallas Zoo and Aquarium
El Paso Zoo
Ellen Trout Zoo, Lufkin
Gladys Porter Zoo, Brownsville
San Antonio Zoo
Texas State Aquarium, Corpus Christi
Oglebay’s Good Zoo, Wheeling
Granby Zoo, Quebec
Parque Zoologico de Leon, Leon (website is in Spanish)
Publicly-Supported Zoos That Never Charge Admission
As a courtesy, “free” zoos that never charge admission to the public are listed below. You do not need to present your Membership Card for free admission to these zoos. The Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo does not offer free reciprocal admission to members of these institutions.
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium, San Pedro, California
- Lemur Conservation Foundation, Myakka, Florida
- Lincoln Park Zoo, Chicago, Illinois
- David Traylor Zoo of Emporia, Emporia, Kansas
- Hutchinson Zoo, Hutchinson, Kansas
- Lee Richardson Zoo, Garden City, Kansas
- Salisbury Zoo, Maryland
- Como Park Zoo, St. Paul, Minnesota
- St. Louis Zoo, Missouri
- Cape May County Park & Zoo, New Jersey
- National Zoo, Washington, D.C.
- Henry Vilas Zoo, Madison, Wisconsin