Donate for Giving Tuesday
Giving Tuesday is a national day of giving at the start of the annual holiday season, much like Black Friday and Cyber Monday. December 3, 2013 is the second annual Giving Tuesday.
How will you give?
Every donation makes a difference because the zoo is a non-profit organization. Here’s how your donation will help:
- $750 helps feed the tigers
- $500 helps maintain the lion head drinking fountain
- $300 helps feed the kangaroos
- $100 helps keep the lion and hyena windows clean
- $50 helps bring zoo animals to local nursing homes
Every donation makes a difference. All donations are unrestricted and will be used to support general zoo operations.
Click the “donate” button below to give online with PayPal (you don’t need a PayPal account to donate) or contact us weekdays at 260-427-6831 or by e-mail to make your donation.
Is your donation In Memory Of or In Honor Of a loved one?
If your donation is In Memory Of or In Honor Of someone, please include the following in the box below:
- Name of the person in whose memory or honor you are making a donation
- The name and address of the person who should be notified of your donation (such as the spouse of the deceased)
Please Note: You will be prompted for a shipping address. This allows us to mail you a receipt for tax purposes.
Give your time and talent to the zoo! Become a volunteer.
Our Mission: Connecting kids & animals, Strengthening families, Inspiring people to care.